The Walt lab has pioneered technologies that have improved our ability to analyze important biomolecules like proteins, nucleic acids, metabolites, enzymes, and extracellular vesicles. Our technologies, including Single Molecule Arrays, have allowed us to push the boundaries of high sensitivity biomarker detection. Today the lab is composed of an interdisciplinary team of passionate and motivated scientists and engineers, including chemists, biologists, biomedical engineers, computer scientists, and physicians who continue to develop new technologies while at the same time applying them to better understanding human disease. We apply our technologies primarily towards understanding and diagnosing diseases processes including cancer, infectious diseases and neurodegenerative diseases.
Summer – Fall 2022
– Welcome Shira Roth (postdoctoral fellow) to the lab!
– Huge congratulations to Tal for receiving the Excellence award from the Women’s Postdoctoral Career Development Award in Science Committee, from the Weizman Institute of Science.
– Welcome Ella Borberg (postdoctoral fellow) to the lab!
– Welcome Stephanie Zhang (postdoctoral fellow) and Anton Thieme (Masters student) to the lab!
– Congratulations Connie on your new appointment as Assistant Professor at the University of Michigan. Best of luck!
– We wish Lizzie good luck on her Ph.D. at UMass Chan Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, starting this Fall.
– Congratulations and good luck Annie in your upcoming faculty position at Department of Pharmacy at National Taiwan University.